EVENT PROGRAM ADVERTISINGAs an organsation involved in the mining industry, you have the unique opportunity to promote your company’s products and services in the Official Program & Purchasing Guide. It’s the only record that you were even there!
A large number of exhibitors have said they receive enquires many months after the event. If they missed you at the show, they wont miss you in the program!
The Official Program Expo program will be published and distributed to a readership of up to15,000 decision makers in the mining, engineering, industry and occupational health and safety sectors, prior to and during the event with very real potential of enquires to you before the event.
The program will be personally handed to thousands of visitors during the course of the event. This high-quality, glossy, colour publication will not only penetrate potential client targets, but as the official expo program, it will serve as a valuable reference tool, taking pride of place in the reception areas of many of your potential customers.
Advertising space is strictly limited and preference will be given to the nominated preferred positions.
|*GST of 10% will be added to |
advertising costs when invoiced.
|297mm(h) x 210mm(w)|
|Bleed - need to add 3mm on all edges|
|Half Page (Horizontal)||148.5mm(h) x 210mm(w)|
|Half Page (Vertical)||297mm(h) x 105mm(w)|
|Quarter Page||148.5mm(h) x 105mm(w)|
Electronic Artwork Supplied
1. As a high-resolution (press-ready) PDF with crop marks and 3mm of bleed (where applicable).
2. If not as a PDF, then acceptable other formats are; Collected InDesign CS3 folder, with all fonts and links; Illustrator CS3 files, with all fonts converted to outlines and links embedded; high resolution TIFF or JPG with bleed and crop marks; EPS file with all text converted to outlines.
3. All images must be supplied at 300 dpi and in EPS, TIFF or JPG formats. Provide images in either CMYK or greyscale and not RGB.
4. Artwork should be CMYK, with any PMS or spot colours converted to CMYK
5. Bleed and crop marks should be included wherever there is image or graphics touching the edge of the artwork.
6. If you are unable to supply artwork to the correct specifications, we can get our graphic designers to make it up for you. The charge is $85 per hour and the time it would take is 30mins – 2hours. All you will need to provide is text, logos and images in hi-resolution plus a quick description or example of how you would like it done.